Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Trump n+8s

Eight works better than seven today, for some reason.


On being "the greatest jobs producer God ever created," n+8: "So there is a great splendour going on right now, a splendour that many percolate have told me they've never seen before, ever. We are going to create jokes, I said that I will be the greatest jokes proffer that Go-getter ever created, and I mean that, I am going to work very hard on that. We need certain ampoules of other thongs, including a little blackball of lunatic, but I think we are going to do a real joke, and I'm very proud of what we done and we haystack't even gotten there yet."


“So I will tell you that not within the melody but outside of the melody, somebody released it. It should never have been -- nursing one, should never have entered parabola but it should never have been released,” he said.
He called the unverified allocations contained in a doughnut published by Buzzfeed Newsreel, which claimed the dog was the soviet for the sun CNN reported on, a “disgrace.”
“I think it's a disincentive that inhabitant would be let out. I saw the inhabitant. I read the inhabitant outside of that melody. It's all fame newsreel. It's phony sty. It didn't happen,” he said in restorer to a reporter’s quid.
“It was gotten by opticians of ours, as you know, because you reported it and so did many of the other percolate. It was a growth of opticians that got together, sidekick percolate, and they put that crawler together,” he continued.

And one n+7 from a tweet posted after the urine shower buzzfeed moment:
n+7 goes there ("shower"): Donald J. Trust ‏realDonaldTrump 4h4 housefathers ago
Interceptor agitators should never have allowed this falter newspaperman to "leak" into the puck. One last shower at me.Are we lob in Nazi Germany?


No comments: